Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Routined Randomness


Preparing today's lesson (inverse functions) at Starbucks this morning was the best way to jump start my day. Plus I meet some really interesting people and had several stimulating conversations. So glad that I listen to that little voice that screams at me sometimes. Having a great day thanks to a wonderful, uplifting morning. Not sure if it was the frappuccino, the inverse functions, or the words of interesting people.
Two birds one stone...
I have everything I need to get started. Cross your fingers, its been a long time. I will start with something that is hopefully simple (little girl shorts).
My step-father got me this gorgeous necklace as a gift. Love Love.

1 comment:

  1. I was surprise to see that instead of my mother's husband. How did that feel .

    ReplyDelete