Saturday, January 12, 2013

7 Random Facts About Me



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj65kNAlYj6KKU1qvRpa_Y_t0B6oMBuidGXr8jJ8XfRuqX27NKqJwFv0bF6DGxr4YLRvG1J5SqgpgVtMnhdjaqomZ6TcPHk2xSVEo2JCA_xkwAqfOjyo5J-ckp37H6KcH98ga5vBX1uRBGG/s1600/photo-versatile-blogger11.jpeg




1. I hate when peoples normal voice is a whisper.
2. I really like the smell of bleach.
3. I'm in a close relationship with three guys name Brandon!!
4. I have a cranberry obsession, juice, dried, sauce, cookies, candy...
5. I sleep with a snuggie every night.
6. I like self help books.
7. I have a made up math formula tattooed on my arm.


This is my first ever tag, so thanks Marie for tagging & nominating me for this award. I really enjoyed it.  I’m nominating: Vanessa • Victoria Serena • Chanel • www.fourbadapples.blogspot.comwww.bubblegumfashionface.blogspot.com …and whoever else wants to participate. 
Please check the rules below. If you’ve been nominated before, I’m sorry. I think this has been circling the web for awhile.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
• Thank the Blogger who nominated you
• Share (7) Random Facts about yourself
• Nominate (15) Fellow Bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
• Inform each Nominated Blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on their blogs
• Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post (image can be grabbed here)

No comments:

Post a Comment