Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fantasy Facts


We often use royal metaphors in conversations when referencing our family dynamics. For me being Royal in the literal sense is only a FANTASY. The FACT still remains that my husband is truly my King and he definitely treats me like a Queen. 



Had my Tuesday morning meeting with Pintrest and well we toured closets. Check out some of my favorites and tell me which one is your favorite.

  The first closets are fit for a King. Which one is your favorite?

Cool Stuff We Like Here @ CoolPile.com ------- << Original Comment >> ------- awesome Men's closet + epic showerMen's closetWalk-in men's closet with glass walls by European cabinet maker "Spazzi."

For the Queen of the house.

Anyone need a second level in their closet?
Psh! I wish we had money to spend on a closet like this...and to fill it!!!A Two-Story Closet ........I. CAN. NOT. DEAL. RIGHT NOWBasement closet....ummm my jaw is on the ground. i think I'm in love
 The last two are for the Prince and Princess of the house. Of course I had to tour the kid closet as well. Love Pintrest for all the variety and great ideas she provides! Enjoyed the meeting this morning. I look forward to meeting again soon.  Love Love, Ingrid
Kids' Closet Ideas : Rooms : HGTV By Brian Patrick Flynn
Kids' Closet Ideas : Love the vertical  rods to give a boutique look. Great idea to save space!

No comments:

Post a Comment