Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Natural Synthetic



 

L.A. Report: The Organic food market never ceases to amaze me. I decided to stop in to Fresh and Easy one of the local grocery stores. I stumbled on all this deliciousness. Organic frozen desserts.  I am not one of those people who only eats organic foods. However, I find the industry totally fascinating. So I definitely had to give the frozen desserts a try. Love loved them.  For this and many more reason we love this market and plan to frequent it.



These are the two I decided to try. I love lemon flavored desserts! The Tillabars were the best!! Its the perfect blend of all things good white chocolate, lemon flavored sorbet and vanilla ice cream. Only down side is that there are only 3 bar in the box.











No comments:

Post a Comment